Sending out my LOVE for Taiwan Engagement Photography!!!

I never told you why I became having an interest in Wedding Photography. I got engaged in year 2008 and I was excited to take my engagement photos. The popular Chinese trend at the time and still is, is to get all glam up and shoot for almost entire day at different scenery. There are Chinese Professional Photographer in Toronto who provide the same service as well. However, the scenic backdrop from Taiwan cannot be beat! Take a look at some of my photoshoot in December 2008. I literally felt like a superstar! :) My photoshoot team consist of a Makeup Artist, a Photographer Assistant, a Professional Photographer and a Personal Taxi Driver to drive us from one spot to next. It was an awesome experience! Best part about getting marry! I get to pick out four dresses, and my husband two suits (black and white) and his own casual outfit for the entire photoshoot. Each dress, the makeup artist will provide a brand new hairstyle and makeup! Here are some shots below of my husband and I. :) 


Catherine Studio in Taiwan had inspired me to get into Wedding industry. However, the techniques and styles that I learned so far in class in Toronto is a bit different. I hope to combined both of these techniques together and come up with my own style. Afterall, Wedding Photography (art) is subjective ! :) There is no right or wrong! Whatever keeps me inspire and keep going!!! Check out some other shots and angles that Catherine Studio had taken my breath away. A lot of the shots are pose, but at the same time gives me the dreamy, glamourous feeling. I LOVE IT! 


www.catherine.com.tw

Comments

Popular Posts