We Inspired Each Other!!!

Other photographers that I like the style for candid engagement and wedding shoot. I would like to play and experiment with the lighting of the sun. It's the glow that makes this engaged shoot more intimate. The expression on her face is just fabulous! How about giving them the distance, the privacy ?? (below photo) This helps to show environmental portraiture and their surroundings. Caroline Joy just capture these moments and inspired me to do so. Website no longer exist, but there are reference to her photos if you google Caroline Joy Wedding Photographer based in Abilene, Texas.

Jasmine Star is another good Wedding Photographer. Coming from Graphic Design background, I love how she adds some graphics in her photos to create a story. www.jasmine-star.com/#/weddings/

(BOTTOM RIGHT): I LOVE the silhouette behind the umbrella shot created by the sun. It's just adorable! makemoments.wordpress.com/2009/03/27/another-awesome-engagement-shoot/ (BOTTOM LEFT): I lOVE the play with water reflection. It just adds character to the photo. heatherarmstrongphotography.com/blog/?p=3112

Comments

Popular Posts