Colours ! Colours ! Colours!

Is graffiti vandalism or does it add playful elements to city landscapes? To me, it's more of the art that contributes to the lifestyle we carry in Toronto. Almost every corner I encountered wall art as I take a stroll on a sunny afternoon. These are some few spots which I think will look awesome for an engagement shoot or wedding shoot session. The colours are so vibrant and playful that it'll just add interests to the photos!!! I can see some potential candid shots in these.
Courtesy of ...Art Child - Bacon
Not only graffiti art are interesting, but I came across these vines on the wall. I really love the vibrant green against the old building.
More wall art, but instead of brick texture. I love the lines of the wood texture. (left) I can play with the horizontal line, leading line at this angle as the couple lean against the wall.

Comments

Popular Posts