Entering into new world !

I'm excited for my first blog post. If it weren't for my Wedding Photography One teacher, Laura. I wouldn't have started this post. This is self-portrait of myself when I was away on my 1 month honeymoon, and I was on Japan Rail going to Hakone, where the hot springs are. The weather on that day was partly cloudy and partly sunny when I took this photo, I was just experimenting with my new toy, Canon G11 at that time. Although this photo is not in focus, it still have composition technique. The background of the other train as I look out the window created a diagonal line which draws the attention to my facial expression. I like it because it's fun and it portrays my feeling now. Blur vision!! Not sure where to start picking out photos to post and share. I'm entering the new world of social networking. :) Watch out!!

Comments

Popular Posts